Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Time No See

My computer repairs ended up taking a lot longer than I had anticipated. Almost 2 weeks! And then once I got it back I had to deal with all sorts of other stuff (more flooding in the apartment, for one) so I haven't been around much lately.

My fiance got a part time job on top of his full time job. He is working for the census and is hoping to pull in $1500-$1600 for our home ownership fund. He is still applying for higher paying full time jobs as well. I am currently learning Finnish, in part because it will be nice to speak a bit of it on our honeymoon and also because it will boost my resume a bit to have a foreign language on it. I am also starting to look into some possible classes to improve my resume so that I can possibly move into a higher paying position in the future.

I am making pizza tonight and I made my own dough and my own sauce. It is much cheaper and much healthier to do it this way so that counts as a double-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment